Monday, January 30, 2012

Stop Everything!!

Go forth and buy...THIS!



Even if your local bookstore doesn't have them on display until tomorrow, THEY HAVE THEM. Cajole them...beg...plead... Offer them cash! Get them to bring this little puppy out to you. You won't regret it!!

Can I just say how stinkin' happy I am for my friend, Kristen Callihan?? She's awesome--both as a person and as a writer. I'm beside myself with happiness over the fact that I just walked into a bookstore and purchased her book. Many, many good things are in store for her.

Congratulations, Kristen!!

7 comments:

  1. Whoot! What a great shot, Jen. And very exciting to have the two of you with books out there in the big wide world! :-)

    But I'm having to wait for Amazon to deliver my copy. Pout. Our local Borders was the only bookstore in town that stocked any decent amount of romance titles, and since that closed down last year there's been nothing to replace it ... Sigh. I guess I'll just have to be patient.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and yes ... congratulations, Kristen!!!!! :-) :-) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! It's an awesome book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristen, THAT is pretty darn awesome! Seeing your baby sitting there on the bookseller's shelf has got to feel so incredibly rewarding. 'Firelight' is officially on my list. Check!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! I can't wait for Amazon to let me download it tomorrow...and Ember. It's such a wonderful thing to know the next great writer on the shelves. Go, Kristen, Go!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh-eee! It absolutely freaks me out to see this! lol. Thanks so much, Jen. I love you too. I love my ATWOP ladies. And I absolutely would not be on those shelves without your support! Wahhh! Group HUG! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woo hoo!! Amazing, Kristen! I'll go bug some of the bookstores around here, if they don't have it.

    ReplyDelete